Free download Blyer Icon Pack android apk without waiting. Blyer - is a theme for most common launchers. Icons are in 144x144 and will be automatically resized to any device. (Including Tablets).
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED: The theme must be applied to a alternative launcher like APEX, Nova, Holo, Go Launcher, Lightning etc. (And many more). If you like the icons, please rate them. I am using a very cool dashboard (from 1st dynasty). Before writing a negative review, for any issues, please send me an email and I will fix it A.S.A.P. Enjoy!
What you get Using Blyer Icon Pack:
- First of all, a unique look for your device!
- 1750+ HD icons.
- 16 HD Wallpapers included (You don't have to download them)
- Icon mask for all un-themed applications.
- Launchers support: tested to ADWEX, Apex, Nova, Holo.
- Alternative icons to choose
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED: The theme must be applied to a alternative launcher like APEX, Nova, Holo, Go Launcher, Lightning etc. (And many more). If you like the icons, please rate them. I am using a very cool dashboard (from 1st dynasty). Before writing a negative review, for any issues, please send me an email and I will fix it A.S.A.P. Enjoy!
Other Best Icon Packs: